If you would like to have whiter teeth and improve your confidence in your smile, then teeth whitening may be the solution for you. The benefits of teeth whitening and the difference it can make to you include:
- A boost in self-confidence and self-esteem that comes from an attractive smile,
- A more youthful appearance,
- Looking your best for a special occasion or event, such as a wedding, a celebration, re-union, or job interview,
- To create a positive first impression when meeting others,
- A simple way to reverse the years of staining and yellowing which build-up on the teeth over the years.
Professional teeth whitening carried out by our dentists at Willowbrook Dental is the safest, most effective, and predictable way to achieve an amazing bright smile. Once we have checked the health of your teeth and gums to ensure they are suitable, then you are ready to start your whitening treatment. There are two main types of teeth whitening, the first is ‘power whitening’ and the second is ‘home whitening’.
From our extensive experience and looking at the effectiveness we find that the home whitening regime is the most predictable and long lasting. Most whitening treatments can be completed within a period of 7-10 days under the supervision of your dentist. We want to ensure that you achieve the best outcome possible and we will tailor the whitening treatment to your requirements.
- Teeth Whitening Procedure and Consent Form (PDF document opens in a new window)